Tuesday, May 26, 2009

it's Tuesday and I can't wait ... for LIZARD ISLAND!!

(image from here)

so I REALLY wanted to blog about this and now I have the perfect excuse thanks to Buttons by Lou Lou's "It's Tuesday and I can't wait..." which I found via One Flew Over.

Tomorrow I am flying off to meet up with Jamie in Brisbane and then on Thursday we are heading up to Lizard Is. for four nights! Just the two of us! I am so excited and yet I can't shake the slight panic at the thought of how my little man will be without us since he seems to be smack dab in the middle of a fairly clingy stage. Sienna on the other hand won't give us a second thought once she is with her beloved Nanny and Poppy! 

I am so looking forward to having time to read and eat and take nanna naps, not to mention actually getting to have a conversation with my husband! 

So I will be taking a break from blog land for a few days but promise to be back with tales of good food and hopefully some great photos too!


2 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how jealous I am...Lizard Island! Enjoy every minute of it.

    I buy my linen from prints charming, they don't have it listed online but if you phone them they would be more than happy to cut some and post up.

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time. It looks incredible! And i'm sure you deserve the break.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails