Tuesday, July 7, 2009

coffee break?

Yesterday morning in between organising easel painting, tasting sand pies, making pikelets and wiping runny noses (everyone's!) I thought I would actually sit down with my twice microwaved coffee and flick through a mag I bought a week ago and haven't touched.

And this is what happened 




I'm sure the time will come when I will be sad that my lap doesn't immediately scream "chair" for certain small people so I soaked it up while I still can! The magazine can wait.



5 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so cute, it bought tears to my eyes! Much love Sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute. Thomas is a hit in our house as well. But I must say, sometimes I wish they would understand the whole "personal space" issue. I guess they wont be squashed on our knee when they are 21!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Leonie! It was only as I was writing the post that I realised I should enjoy those moments. At the time I just wanted two minutes to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too had a many microwaved coffee today, what with a teething baby and my newphew come to stay. At least you can see the positive side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow re-re-re-heated coffee doesn't come over as evil as microwaved tea. I generally draw a small but significant line in the sand there.

    PS. About the Habu - I bought it direct from them in New York (I was besotted, link on post) but have heard that Ecoyarns do a pre-order thing: http://www.ecoyarns.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails