Monday, September 7, 2009

chasing winter

I was very naughty and slipped (literally), away on a holiday without telling anyone! Well, actually I did think I was going to get to share our plans before I left but someone was hogging the computer paying bills and silly stuff like that the night before we left so yeah, no message was left!

Anyhoo here's a snippet of the several hundred photos (I jest), I have taken of our trip away ...

















































Much fun was had by all and no horrific accidents unless you include dents in my pride. I even got a tonne of hand quilting done and by a fire no less! Oh and on the topic of craft look what I spotted being used as a backdrop for a window display





























Starling! There was almost five metres of the stuff in the next window over. I almost broke in later that night. Stuff the thousands of dollars worth of ski gear, I wanted more of that fabric! 

Now to catch up on what everyone has been up to as well as the Mount Kosciuszko of washing in my lounge room ... I shall return shortly with news of my love for the postman/delivery guy/basically-anyone-who-pulls-up-in-a-white-van. 

4 comments:

  1. You are back! Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, looks like you had a great time in the snow! Can't wait to see what the post man delivered. I too love that man in the white van, he knows me well!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap! We too went away on an unannounced holiday, only ours was somewhere hot! I hope you are settling back ok. I can't do it myself, the bags we took are still by the front door where we dumped them on sat night when we came home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, wonderful that you were able to get away and I too would have been more interested in the fabric!

    I had a busy week also Mel, take a read of my latest post on my blog, I am still on could nine!

    Much love to you as always!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails