Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I found my thrills ...

I found my thrills!


... on Blueberry Intense Lindt Chocolate hills! Well actually, on the couch eating Blueberry Intense Lindt chocolate but you know what I mean. Previously I have been an Orange Intense girl having tried all the other crazy combinations (chilli anyone? It was indeed a fine line between pleasure and pain). I like to think I am channelling Audrey Hepburn when I snuggle up on the couch and down some of this delectable chocolate. She was known to do that you know. Except in her case it was kept to one square per night ... *ahem*

If you're like me and can't bear to buy fresh blueberries until they go under $5 a punnet then maybe this will give you the feeling that you are being vaguely healthy? Surely a couple of squares - or in my case, half a block - of this could be considered one serving of fruit?

And while we're on the topic of healthy has anyone tried this?

IMG_6078

It's organic! And in my book organic = you-can-eat-as-much-of-it-as-you-like healthy. My bestie put me on to it yesterday and today one packet (yes one whole packet), made for a very no mess no fuss "lunch" while I sewed my little heart out.

Anyhoo they are just some of my suggestions for how you can get into shape for the warmer months. I didn't say what kind of shape ...

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish you could try some of the chocolate from US artisans. We have Theo in Seattle and ArtBar in Ithaca and so many others in between that are amazing! In our house, it is rare not to have a few bars of quality in the cupboard. The blueberry kind sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum and yum respectively.

    I am a mint intense girl, but that looks very appealing.
    And I am also a popcorn lover.

    And surely several squares is totally ok. It's dark (good for you); contains blueberries (super-food); and the slice is much thinner than other brands, so of course you can have as much as you like.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mel....it's a well known fact that both red wine and dark chocolate are good for you....all those antioxidants, and even more with the blueberries!!!! They say everything in moderation, they just don't say how many times a day you have to be moderate!!!! hehehe
    ;o) Wendy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint Intensen and Caramel Crunch....hmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha! you must try the pear one, it's devine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post Mel... or should I say confession! And I think you are right... I too am sure it is healthy and is definately one serving of fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lexi: pottymouthmamaSeptember 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM

    I'm big on the Blueberry Lindt too.. It's goooood. A little too good!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails