Sunday, October 18, 2009

my place and yours :: on the shelf

Clever Pip has come up with another beauty and here is my offering ...


... a very narrow little windowsill in my kitchen where nothing has really worked until the recent arrival of my Printspace prints. 

Except suddenly I seem to have come over all Alfred Hitchcocky don't you think? 


Fly on over to Pip's place to see more other places! 


  1. Wow! It's lovely and yes, totally birdy over at yours! So cute and bright and light filled it is too! Thank you for playing with us! You are ace! x

  2. Oh no, not Alfred Hitchcocky at all, your birds look perfectly friendly and adorable.

    Tara (Waffling Along)

  3. NOOOOOOOO! Now I'm seeing my birds on a stick which is DRILLED into the hall wall in a whole new light.

    And suddenly contemplating how much difference a dead stick permanently stuck in a wall affects the resale value of a house?

  4. What is it about birds that are so appealing? Just love them - those prints are divine and I love your mobile :) K

  5. Pam @ Pippi createsOctober 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM

    Oh I love those Printspace pics! I think I might have to put them on the 1st birthday wish list for bubs. Better Hitchcock than Stephen King (I think his was black crows...)

  6. oooo yeah black crows = spooky!

  7. Believe me Tania, after your post on the dead stick stuck in the wall I have been on a CONSTANT look out for the perfect specimen - auditions are currently being held on the front porch.

    And if I was looking at buying your place I reckon it's be a selling point not a draw back!

  8. Yes Kylie I know what is it? I had never been aware I had a thing for birds (except that all through high school my favourite movie was "Birdy" but that was during my Matthew Modine phase) and then suddnely I was surrounded by them!

  9. now I can never look at a bird pic again without thinking that :) they look great and love the mobile!

  10. Gorgeous, gorgoeus birdies x

  11. I LOOOOVE all your birdies. Never enough birdie action. Very cool.


Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!


Related Posts with Thumbnails