Sunday, October 25, 2009

sunday stash #7 - but it didn't stay stashed for long

Yay! Tam is back and so is Sunday Stash. I know, I know I could have kept up with the stash posts (and I certainly appreciated those who did!), but I'm a bit of a rules girl and it felt a bit like having a party while your Mum and Dad were out doing it without Tam. 

So double excitement folks: these two little beauties were peeking up through the irky perky stuff in the ONE DOLLAR basket at my local quilting shop! Score! 

unknown $1 fabric

unknown $1 fabric

I didn't realise until I got home that it belongs to the same line but whose? Any ideas? Apparently they were samples from a rep so alas, the pieces were not as big as I would have liked.

Of course once a certain someone spotted it she declared she just really needed a bag. And since I am struggling with a quilt at the moment I jumped at the chance to whip something up that had me looking at some different fabric for a change. 


Sienna's tote


Some handles made from a bit of Snippets by American Jane for Moda and we had ourselves a bag. 

So here's one bit of stash that I guess can't technically be called stash at all really ... 

So for real stash on a Sunday pop on over to Tam's place. 


Have just found out that the fabric is Alexander Henry (of course it is - 'cause I loved it immediately). Found some in a different colour way here.

7 comments:

  1. Nah, still counts stash-wise - at least in my book. It's just that it also counts as a quick fix craft hit. We like those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Can see why they didn't stay a stash for long - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the bag. I am a fan of Alexander Henry, too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I'll get around to making some lounge pants with this two prints. It's been sitting forever.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails