Monday, November 30, 2009

sunday* stash #8

Are you good at delaying gratification?


wrapped

Oh dear ...

wrapped

Oh my ...

Liberty

Liberty

Liberty

Well, with the exchange rate being what it is at the moment, how was I meant to resist? I had my first Liberty store experience with the lovely Alison . Armed with her currency converter Alison was the ultimate enabler. Mind you I now wish she had pressed me to buy more!

For more stashers head on over to Tam's place.

And speaking of Liberty, don't forget to enter my giveaway and you can win some as well as some other stuff.

*Hmmm stretching the bounds of "Sunday" I guess but I figure allowing for my jet lag it's still Sunday somewhere in the world ... and in my body

7 comments:

  1. I really LOVE the Liberty store. Such a beautiful store and the Christmas windows and decs are phenomenal. If only our department stores put more money and creativity into our local ones, I would be pleased as punch. Big stylie loving your purchases. Can't wait to see what you make. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection of Liberty! And lucky you for going shopping with the number one enabler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Oh My is exactly right! I had the same reaction just looking at your first image....and then the second! Too much! I'm very jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful fabric you chose, have fun playing with your new purchases.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sort of stopped at 'Ohhhhhhhhhh...' myself. That top one. Wow. I trust you came home bearing veritable metres of the stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails