Sunday, February 7, 2010

my place and yours :: what's in your bag?


It's taken me awhile to get my act together in time to join my place and yours since it moved to it's new home at Punky & Me but this week's theme was a hard one for me. On the one hand it gave me an opportunity to spill open the contents of the handbag and give it a good clean out and on the other it gave you an opportunity to see what an utter PIG I really am!

Anyhow here it is in all it's unedited glory


IMG_7657


Actually that's not true. I did leave all that weird grit and crumbs and god-knows-what that was at the bottom in the bag. I'll face that another day. 

Highlights for me were finding that in fact I have TWO pens in my bag which is weird since I can never find one and three lip balms. Also I love my new little Harrod's eco-bag. Yes that is an oxymoron but it's come in handy I tell you.

Low lights? Realising I had three pairs of socks in there. My socks mind you as well as one odd sock of Sienna's. Also finding a half eaten mueseli bar and a bit of old banana bread that'd seen better days.

So there you have it. I've shown you mine now you show me yours. Actually whizz over to Vic's place and show her first ;)

p.s the weird looking black stuff in the zip lock bag is actually dried fruit but, you know, without the preservatives so it's ok that it looks like that!

9 comments:

  1. How big is your bag??? Crikey, that is ALOT of stuff...hee hee. Love that a lego man found his way in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I need that bag. Are you sure the highlight wasn't the plastic plane?! I just commented on your movember comment at Punky's place. MOvember is your dream come true, huh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheer volume of the contents, if for no other reason than it makes me feel comforted that I'm not the only one with multiple lip balms and (instead of driend fruit) some sticky old redskin lollies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nup. Mine's worse. And there's not a chance in hell you're seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glen just bought me the biggest bag for Christmas so perhaps by the end of the year all the stuff will of exploded in there too. I usually have next to nothing in there. I did though have a pleasant time on the week-end at swimming pulling out Caleb's goggles and having my underpants land on the ground in front of swimming instructure. That is a lesson in real humility!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How on earth do you ever find anything??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly I think that you just might take out the prize for most stuff in a handbag - WOW!

    How big IS your bag?! Having said that though - it's certainly an interesting mix of goodies in there - obviously all absoloutely essential!

    Thanks for playing this week, it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails