Tuesday, April 20, 2010

and the winner is ...

*cough cough*, *sneeze*

Oh sorry I'll just get someone to grab a tissue for me

IMG_0297

hold on a minute ...

IMG_0299

The tissues have been replaced with little white pieces of paper

IMG_0300

And whose name might that be?

IMG_0305

Why it's Little Ted Canvas! Congratulations! You are the winner of all this loot, PLUS I shall be digging around in the stash for some fabric in greys and/or dusty blues.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter my blog'o'versary giveaway and for all the lovely thoughts on my birthday. It made my day/s!

6 comments:

  1. Oh lucky girl, she'll be thrilled!! I get my children to draw my winners, seems even less bias!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa-choo! Well done chooser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my disappointment has been overcome by the cuteness of your 'random name generator' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhhh! That's awesome!! Thanks sooooo much, I'm just coming off a head cold too & now that's made my day! YAY...glad you are feeling better, too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done little ted canvas ... great prize and great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're recovering from your cold! Congrats to little ted canvas. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails