Thursday, February 3, 2011

my creative space :: whole Lotta love

Finally, finally having ordered this book in early December I arrived home yesterday afternoon to find it wedged between by front and screen doors


Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living


*sigh*

If I could suddenly become someone else overnight I would want to be Lotta Jansdotter. She ticks all my boxes:
  • lives in New York - check
  • is Scandinavian - check
  • has a cool haircut - check
  • is talented beyond belief - check check
For now I shall have to console myself with soaking up her life through the gorgeous images in this book, inspiring me to re-look at my fridge door


Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living


my bedroom (featuring my latest colour obsession: yellow and grey)


Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living


and suddenly making me completely re-think all the knick knacks in my kitchen drawers


Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living


Egg slicer anyone?

And then I might just do some more drooling over the images of Lotta's enviable work space


Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living


double *sigh*.

For an extensive list of people who are probably actually making stuff in their creative spaces instead of drooling head on over to Kirsty's place.






6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous book, no wonder you're stuck drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, looks lovely (drool, drool)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and she has the coolest name, Lotta Jansdotter. It sounds like a character out of a Charlie and Lola book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book has been on my wishlist for a little while - I think you've convinced me I need it :) Where did you order yours from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice book - just discovered this afternoon how woeful the craft section at our local library is...might have to do some internet shopping this evening...thanks for the sneak peak!!
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff - that book looks amazing - thank you for sharing - and stop by any time

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Now go and make something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails